LEAD THE CHANGE 2019 EXCHANGE TRIP IS COMING BACK
Lead The Change 2019 Exchange trip in Singapore
18th – 23th, November 2019
Lead The Change 2019 Exchange trip is a six-day program in Singapore held by Lead The Change Community.
The program is supported by NUS Enterprise, Action Community for Entrepreneurship, Facebook, The Edge Learning Center, NUS Chu Thian Poh Community Leadership Center, NUS Asia Centre for Social Entrepreneurship & Philanthropy, LEVEL3/ Unilever,
Singapore Business Federation, UOB : United Overseas Bank…
Program theme: Key Competencies for Industry 4.0
We believe that next generation of leaders need new competencies and skills fitting for the 21st century to be successful and to tackle the complex challenges.
Our framework designed by advanced study program and training of experts coming from Multinational Corporation which help young leaders to have adequate views about importance of skills in reality life and work. From that, they will apply these skills effectively into reality situations.
Young leaders will interact with expert facilitators, dedicated mentors, and inspirational speakers working in Multinational Corporations.
Our training topics relate to Design thinking, Cross-Cultural Collaboration, Entrepreneur thinking, Social Innovation, Social Entrepreneur, etc.
It will also include field visits to local cultural sites, as well as group projects that will culminate in presentations.
- Young leaders: Aged 18-25 years
- Interested in exchanging the global culture
- Seek a better understanding of the ASEAN region
- Seek to widen their perspectives
- Passionate in making the impact to the social
- Fluent in English
- Step 1: Complete registration form
- Step 2: Complete Application form (Organizers will send you after 3-5 days)
- Step 3: Interview
- Step 4: Information day
- Step 5: Become young leader of the program
To be a young leader of Lead The Change 2019 Exchange Trip in Singapore – November!
- Register here: Information form
- Duration: November 18th- November 23th, 2019
- Location: Singapore
For more information, please contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: +84 933 574 688
- Fanpage: Lead The Change
- Stay with updated information by clicking Going/Interested: Event: Lead The Change 2019 Exchange trip in Singapore
About Lead The Change Community
Our vision: The number one place to introduce young talents to the entrepreneurial community, MNCs and startup community in Asia.
- Improve the mindset, necessary skills of young generation in the changing world
- Create a supportive entrepreneurial community
- Collect comprehensive data on the excellent talents, mentors, trainers and speakers
- Bring awareness and inspiration to the audience about startup culture and innovation